TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Writer's Workshop
Thursday, September 24, 2009 @ 12:58 AM


I haven't done Mama Kat's workshop in awhile due to drastic changes in my life(read past posts) so I decided to do this week. I chose the first one well, because of this and this


Yes, I want to go to England!


I know I should have went when I lived in Germany for almost 3 years but I never got a chance to!


*pout*


Now that I know that Valium works for me when I flew from Alaska to Texas I am going to try and make a trip...*ahem* well when I'm not so broke I mean.
*Note: I did see the London Bridge located in Arizona, that was pretty cool!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome