TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

My cravings are coming back!
Thursday, July 23, 2009 @ 3:16 AM

*edit*
So after I posted this while drooling I stopped over at Mama Kat's to see what her workshop was and YEAY, one of them is about "what are you giddy about" Well, already got the post thankyoumuch!


No, not for food(since losing weight from Wii Active)

But...

British men!!!!

I had a post on here awhile back about it and my favorite blogger who doesn't blog anymore posted a comment about it...well, mainly because he's British and doesn't understand my infatuation love for them. I also have a post about my favorite British comedies!

As I was doing my googling I came across this story about British men being "among least romantic"...I could care less, they could recite the alphabet and I'd still be in love.

Who are my faves you wanna know? (My first love is in the first link above)

Colin Firth

Now if you don't know who this piece of sexiness is you have been living under a rock the past 3 years:


Daniel Craig:


Daniel Radcliffe:
Shall I go on or are you done drooling? hehe
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome