TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

My love of British comedy
Friday, February 15, 2008 @ 1:28 AM


So ever since I was about oh, 16 I was taught about the meaning of Mr. Bean. Oh how I love that man. To this day I still watch it over and over again because you know I had to buy all his shows on DVD. When my day is shitty who can cheer you up better than Mr. Bean? I watched Mr. Bean's Holiday last week and about died, I told myself "I MUST buy that movie!" so I'm going to soon.

Soon after that PBS was airing old episodes of "Are You Being Served", "Keeping Up Appearances", "Vicar of Dibley" and some others and I was totally hooked! My aunt asked us that year what we wanted for Christmas and we told her we are hooked on British comedies. She sent me "The Young Ones" OMG, amazing! I had never seen the show before and I LOVED it!

I haven't watched the British version of "The Office" but I have it on Netflix so I"m anxious to check it out. I so love the American version mainly because I love Steve Carrell and John Krasinsky.

So yeah, I am hooked on the shows. When we were stationed in Germany I wanted SO bad to visit England but we never had the chance. Maybe one day I can go.

One can dream right?
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome