TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Cleaning up a little bit
Saturday, December 12, 2009 @ 11:46 PM

I have made some drastic changes to my blog as you can tell. I'm going to post all my favorite blogs into one posting and make a link to them if you want to check them out. I'm still in the process of changing things and making things better. For some reason my blog wouldn't load up correctly so I had to start from scratch...I think I put some stuff on here that made it wacky. I hope you still continue to follow me!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome