TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Kanye, we already know you are a douche
Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 3:54 PM

So please stop trying to keep reminding us! Your behavior at the VMA's was as classy as your "Bush hates black people" remark. You are an idiot and I think you and your fans should go find your own island and live there so you can be their king and keep away from us senile folk.



Now, we'll go back to our regularly (non-Kanye) scheduled blog.
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome