TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

How in the world could you mess up THAT?!?
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 @ 2:10 AM

So the other day I was finding the recipe that Ashley posted awhile back of cookies made from boxed cake mix. Having chocolate on the brain (and the Aunt visiting) I was like "mmm that sounds good" so off to the commissary I go. I don't even look at the cake mix...*see chocolate mode* but go straight to the fudge brownies. I do the recipe like it says nix cake mix and it doesn't look like cookie batter but brownie batter...what the hell...I'll just have brownies with a strange texture in the end.

I'm seriously having issues these days.
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome