TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Cats: They will rule the world
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 @ 2:15 AM



So the hot story on yahoo right now is about cats. Now, I'm a cat person, I think they are the most amazing creatures on the planet. My cat thinks she is a human and she knows what she wants and how to get it...much like women!

The story goes on to say that cats do control humans which I find ridiculously true. Dogs don't have the power that cats do because cats are pretty independent and rely on you only if they are not fed, watered, or have a clean litter box...other than that you are worthless to them. They don't want your attention 24/7 but when they do you better give it to them!

Gracie owns me and I'm happy to be hers!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome