TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Excuses, Excuses!
Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 10:20 AM


From Mama Kat's workshop I chose to write about:

3.) What have you been busy doing that's keeping you from updating your blog? How hard is it for you to get back into the swing of blogging when you take time off?

This week has been hectic! I decided to lose my sanity volunteer to teach the preschoolers at Vacation Bible School...(yep, its that time again!). I really didn't know what I was getting myself into. Its not THAT bad but it does make me take a 3 hour nap when I get home thats for sure!

I know I haven't updated even before this week started but its been really insane around here. I have my 2 kids and if I blog when I really want to I will find more spills and messes around my house than I could ever imagine. I am trying to not stay up til midnight but that is difficult considering I have a buttload of things that need to get done (i.e. dishes, laundry, Young and the Restless..you know the important stuff!) But I should do it while the kids are still awake.....(laughing on the inside)

When I actually get back into blogging I have writers block which I can't understand why! My life is insanely crazy! I am getting ready to leave this summer faaaarrrr away from Alaska and I'm actually going to have a life! YES!

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome