TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Stuff
Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 1:18 AM

I stole this from Meg because I'm back to being a blog stalker reader once again.

8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO

Moving
having the kids go to daycare
going back to school
opening up a deli/bakery with the sis
Seeing my family in IL
finishing school
going on a vacation
seeing old friends

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
played with the kids
watched Young and the Restless
checked my e-mail
looked for some awesome recipes
talked to the besties on the phone
planning the trip home
gave the kids a bath
relaxed with hubby after putting the kids to bed

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
be able to get rid of my anxiety
have a friend that I could spend time with everyday
pottytrain my daughter now
make Braden understand that pooping in his underwear is not okay
have a more communicative and understanding husband
be able to have enough money each month to do what I want
have a kickass job
have time for myself

8 SHOWS I WATCH
Young and the Restless
Medium
Ghost Whisperer
Paranormal State
Chelsea Lately
Big Bang Theory
Nickelodeon shows
Sprout shows

8 PEOPLE TO TAG
I'm not going to tag anyone because not everyone likes doing these things(I like em). So feel free to do it if you want to!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome