TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

My baby boy is getting bigger before my eyes!
Friday, April 3, 2009 @ 2:17 PM



So little man is officially potty trained, well, pee trained on the potty that is. I still can't get him to poop in the toilet, he still goes in his underwear. I beg and plead for him to tell me when he has to poop. He has pooped twice in the potty but that was it.

Well, anyway, he got a Leapster for being a big boy these past 2 weeks going pee. I still put diapers on him at bedtime though, he doesn't like the goodnites but thats okay, if I can just go through a box a month with just Ladybug and then him at bedtime I should save some money. I would really like to train Ladybug but I'm just happy that little man is trained. She will be 2 in July so maybe I will start then, or at least try to.

Well, that has been my life lately, not too exciting. I don't write too personal stuff on here, I leave that to my myspace blog. Once my life is in order the way I'd like it I will share more on a more personal level.
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome