TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

You're gonna miss this moment
Saturday, March 14, 2009 @ 12:12 PM



My favorite things on the net to do is find other people's blogs and this one touched my heart. Pam is the author of this blog and I really love her "You're gonna miss this moment" posts and so I decided to get in on this great weekly post.

But first I have to put up the song by Trace Adkins because its so beautiful. I can't post the official video since it is disabled so I put up the one where he's on my favorite soap, The Young and the Restless



These are the moments I will miss most:

My baby boy who loves kisses
And I tried to get mad at princess for doing this but it was too darn cute:

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome