TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Yeah, yeah, my Wii Fit is going to set me straight once again
Saturday, March 28, 2009 @ 1:46 AM

Yes, I have been lazy, I have not wanted to do a damn thing except eat junk. I probably will get on the board and it will tell me that I have not been on and that I'm fat(again)

Oh well.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone enjoying my bunny cake I made for the Easter party tomorrow! I also made deviled eggs which I rock at.

My perty bunny cake(the cake is from a box mix but the frosting is homemade):



I know I haven't blogged in awhile but seeing that I have no life I didn't have much to write about. I still have my unwatched Twilight movie that I had to buy at midnight last Friday, guess I should snuggle in bed with the soldier boy and get him to watch it with me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome