TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

The ultimate blog party!
Friday, March 20, 2009 @ 8:47 AM

If you didn't notice the colorful ultimate blog party widget on the sidebar go click on it and get involved in the UBP! Tons of prizes you can win! I am making this short and sweet because I have to get to work so join the fun!

A few of the prizes I want to win are:

copy of “Overcoming Obstacles with SPUNK! The Keys to Leadership & Goal-Setting
$50 gift certificate to Target Stores

Just a bit about me:
I am an army wife of 8 years and an army brat of 20. I have two beautiful babies, one is now potty trained! YES! I love scrapping, cooking, baking, and having get-togethers. I love blogging and I love meeting new bloggers. Come visit anytime! :)

There are more but I will come back to this post as soon as I'm done working! Hope to meet some great bloggers!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome