TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Redoubt Eruption
Monday, March 23, 2009 @ 9:25 PM


So the moment we in Alaska were finally waiting for. Yes, the volcano erupted but I haven't seen any ashes, but we are ready with masks and such if need be.

Some info about the volcano:

The 10,200-foot Redoubt Volcano, roughly 100 miles southwest of Anchorage, last erupted during a four-month period from 1989-90.

It erupted 5 times last night the news says.

I think we'll be fine but we all still need to be prepared for anything!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome