TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

One of my favorite muthas!
Monday, March 2, 2009 @ 10:10 PM


So I have never met Rocky but I have stalked read her blog for almost 2 years now. She has never ceased to amaze me. She has an incredible blog which you can check out here. She has been volunteering for Global Volunteer Network for a couple years now and has traveled to Kenya and Africa. She is a mom of 6, which 2 of them are adopted from Guatemala. She has been an inspiration to others and I can't stop gushing about how great she is! I hope everyone checks her blog out and sends her lots of love!

Also, Underwear for Africa is one of the programs that Rocky has created and has been a really big hit! Check it out here
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome