TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

No, seriously!
Friday, March 20, 2009 @ 9:01 PM

So a friend of mine on Cafemom shared this awesome Etsy page and I couldn't help but share with everyone else. This lady over at Betty Mae Bakery sells her goods for...get this...

ONE FREAKING PENNY!

Okay, seriously, how can she fight a dieter's ways by doing this? How could she do this to me, the one who is vulnerable?

Well, crap, how can I resist...I think I may have a penny or two in our paycheck from the Army...

Why do this to me???


Labels: , , ,

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome