TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

My Wii Fit Experience
Friday, March 13, 2009 @ 12:01 AM



So for Wii Fit Friday I am a guest blogger on Corrine's blog(4kidsnodog) so here is my post for her blog.

I am on day 26 of Wii Fit, which of about 15 I have actually done. I am getting more motivated as I have been doing this for 4 straight days and my abs are killing me! The Super hula hoop is the prime suspect, but a good one at that! My goal for that exercise is doing 2000 in 6 minutes. I am up to about 1800 so I'm still working at it. The balancing is getting much better than the first week and my trainer is so awesome! She does remind me, however, that I am too shaky and I need to keep practicing. All the exercises are very good and it will let me challenge myself if need be. I challenged myself the other day and decided to free run for 10 minutes. That means I can run in place and watch TV and the Wii remote will talk to me to let me know my progress. You can do this with the step dancing also.

I recommend this for anyone who needs to lose weight and/or keep in shape.

PLUS...

Wii Fit will never let you live it down if you miss a day or two!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome