TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

My big boy!
Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 12:22 AM

So now little man decided the other day that he wants to start going pee in his urinal I got him.

The story:

The other day I was checking e-mail and in came little man with a shirt on and no diaper, he came up to me and said "I peed!" I said(in complete shock) "what? Where's your diaper?" He said "mommy I went pee!" Of course I jumped for joy since these past months he had refused to pee anywhere but in his diaper. Yesterday he wanted the diaper back on but then after awhile decided that he wanted to go potty and put on his big boy underwear.

Fine with me!

Today he went potty all day! I am so proud of him! I did get him those Goodnites Boxers but he didn't like the way they felt so I'll keep them for awhile and maybe he'll eventually wear them. For now I'll put diapers on him at night.

Eeek! I hope this "I need to go potty" thing is not temporary!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome