TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

MM-NKOTB
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 @ 12:58 AM

So I was born in *ahem* 1980. I know, I'm not that old but hey, at least I can be one of the many tween girls in the late 80's, early 90's to be in love with New Kids on The Block!(My bff is still a fan and still goes to the concerts!). This one is my fave and I play it loud and belt it out loud!



Lyrics | New Kids On The Block lyrics - Step By Step lyrics
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome