TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Is it really possible?
Sunday, March 8, 2009 @ 7:01 PM

To have too many purses? Hubby thinks so after I keep asking him for a Dooney and Bourke purse.

This one:















He thinks its unnecessary to buy yet another purse, let alone one that costs 175 dollars. I only have like 6 purses...what is so wrong with that?

Men will never understand. But then again, I never understand them either.
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome