TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

I'm going to get serious this post
Friday, March 20, 2009 @ 9:12 PM

Because what had happened really burnt my biscuits. Why is it that Obama can go on Leno and make a "joke" about Special Olympics but if someone, oh, like say Bush say something and it's

OMG, no he didn't!

And we would hear about it for the next year. I am so sick of Mr. "I can do no wrong". I am sorry if you are an Obama supporter but his lack of tact and class is making me sick. Why isn't the media anyone saying anything about his BS attitude (I.E. giving British Royalty 15 dollar DVD's and cheap plastic helicopters).

Then he had the audacity(are you happy now "art by chocolate" that I spelled it correctly for you?) to hurry up and high tail it to the SO so he can apologize for his "joke"

Whatever, he isn't fooling me and he never had.

These next 4 years are going to be sooo great....< / end sarcasm >

Here is "The One" being oh so funny...

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome