TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

I won another award!
Monday, March 9, 2009 @ 8:08 PM



I so love getting awards and this one will be number 6! Thank you so much Beth!

So to finish getting this award I have to list 7 things I love so here goes:

1) God
2) My family
3) cooking/baking
4) scrapping
5) having get-togethers with friends
6) warm weather
7) storms (although we don't have them here in AK!(okay, maybe one or two a year)

I bestow this award to:

Ashley
Stefanie
Lolli
Jade
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome