TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

A giveaway possibility
Thursday, March 19, 2009 @ 12:22 PM

I'm really excited to tell you all now about the next giveaway I want to have. Its really awesome and I think that my readers will really want on this.

What is it you ask?

Check it out here and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned because it just may be my next giveaway with a few things you need to do to try and win it!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome