TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Do you like to try new recipes?
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 12:30 PM

Join My Recipe Exchange!


Since moi will be going to culinary school soon I love trying new foods and cooking new things for the fam. I came across this blog and thought it was a great idea! Now, I know I may be a snob to some things but I will NOT, can NOT fathom the thought of having or cooking Hamburger Helper. I am not going to look down on anyone else who likes it but I do not and it drives the hubby crazy. I tell him "Why should I buy a box of noodles and an oversalted sodium packet when I can make it better and healthier?" One of my favorite foods that are looked down by most people is sushi. I freaking love the stuff with soy sauce, ginger, and wasabi...I can eat that as a meal its so good!

So if you wanna join in click the button on top and get in on the fun!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome