I recieved a new award!(again!)
Friday, February 13, 2009 @ 10:58 PM
I love getting awards, it means I am doing well as a blogger. This one was bestowed upon me by my friend Ashley. I love this woman. Her and I have had our ups and downs and we still continue to be friends. Here is the people I am bestowing upon this award to:
Jade at Mommawannabe
Stepfanie at Stepfanie's Time Out
Jami at Confessions of a Stay at Home mom
So now I'm supposed to list 10 honest things about myself.
1) I am honest. I have now learned to vent to people that I can trust because of my honesty. I have gotten people pissed off at me because of this. If I said something about you and you ask me if I did I will tell you.
2) I hate when people don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. I especially hate when they don't teach their children either.
3) I can be your best friend or your enemy. You love me or hate me there is no in-between, its just the way I am.
4) Although I hate confrontation if you don't like me, tell me. I don't have time nor energy to play high school games. Don't act nice to my face and talk shit about me behind my back.
5) When I make friends with people I am friends for life unless you really screw me over. I don't hold grudges, life is too short for that. If I am wrong I apologize, I hope as my friend you do the same.
6) I love talking on the phone, I can talk on the phone for hours about nothing. If its not important I'm a texter.
7) I am a social bug and I get emotionally depressed when I don't have friends around me. I think that comes with me being single til I was 18. In high school I would rather party with my friends and not worry about having a boyfriend (although I did have my crushes!)
8) I am fat so quit reminding me that. I don't need immature idiots telling me this. I am currently working on my fat butt and when I do get to where I need to be you will be seeing my sexy butt on this blog...literally.
9) I LOVE being an army wife. I love the fact that by the time hubby really gets on my nerves he goes to the field for about a week or two. I love that separation, it really helps out...plus I get the whole bed to myself and no ESPN...ahhhh!
10) I can be flaky. If I don't write down appointments, engagements, ect I will forget. My calendar is my lifeline, lists are my priority, organization is my best friend. My life is chaotic enough to not write things down. Even before I had kids my friends would make fun of me because of my lists. I can't help it.