TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Crista, come out here!
Monday, February 16, 2009 @ 11:35 PM

Me: What do you want? (I hate being interrupted)

Hubby: Come and take pictures of me shoveling snow in shorts and a t-shirt!

Me: NO, that is dumb!

Hubby: No, its funny!

By this time I am ignoring him while he's still insisting that I do this. Keep in mind he has Jim Beam in him...not sure how much but at this point he is being annoying.

Me: Do I REALLY have to do this?

Hubby: Yes, its great!

Me: *sigh* Fine.

So here are the damn pictures I just HAD to take.




Him trying not to fall flat on his butt since there was a patch of ice on our driveway:

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome