TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Alright Miss Kat..
Thursday, February 12, 2009 @ 2:29 PM

This was the assignment I chose from Momma's Losin It



I am not called a female Emeril by my husband for nothin! If you love Italian food here's my specialty:


Spinach Manicotti
(even if you don't like spinach you will love this!)

box of manicotti, cooked to al dente

pkg. of frozen chopped spinach
container of ricotta cheese
8 oz pkg of cream cheese, softened
1 clove garlic
italian seasoning(keep in mind, this girl does not measure)
couple handfuls of mozzarella cheese

mix together everything but the manicotti. Take a gallon size ziplock bag and fill it up with the mixture. Cut off the tip of the bag and fill up the manicotti with it. If you have a Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator that will work also. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take a deep dish pan and cover the bottom with a cup of spaghetti sauce. Place the filled manicotti on top of the sauce and cover it with the rest of the sauce. Top that with mozzarella cheese. Bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes and enjoy! You won't be disappointed!

Please comment if you decide to make this and let me know if you liked it, hated it, or changed it!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome