TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

mmm maple syrup giveaway!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 @ 1:40 AM

I love real maple syrup and when I was at an expo here in Alaska during Christmas time I got to taste the fresh stuff and it was oh-so-good! 1stopmom is giving away a gift box of organic pancake mix and maple syrup! YUM! I would so love to win this great giveaway and I'm sure my family would too!

You can also check out the website that she put on her blog here
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome