TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

A yummy giveaway!
Monday, December 29, 2008 @ 12:34 AM

Jami over at Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom (the first winner of my great giveaway..hint..hint!haha) is giving away a $5 Starbucks gift card! Would you like to try and win it too?

Well, you must do at least one of three things:

1)Blog about it and link it back to her post

2) Subscribe to her Blog by email, RSS, or Follow me, and then leave a separate comment telling her you did so. If you are already subscribed, leave her a comment letting her know.

3) leave her a comment telling her your favorite drink.

Go to her website for more information!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome