TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

What a great way to build a clientel!
Friday, December 19, 2008 @ 1:01 PM

I was invited by a company called Well-WorX Enterprise to set up a booth for Tastefully Simple! I was so stoked to do it that I talked to the hubby since it is on a weekday and I'd need him to watch the kids. With the army being pretty flexible he said it should not be a problem. I called the office and they said that I have a 99% chance of being one of the reps! I faxed in the information they needed so I am hoping that I will get a call back letting me know I got it. Wish me luck!

Oh yeah, and I received another award!

Noah's Mommy over at Project Mommyhood gave me this:


Thank you so much for the awesome award! :)
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome