TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Mustard?
Sunday, December 14, 2008 @ 10:31 PM

No Moosetard! I discovered this yummy food when my family and I went to the Christmas Village in downtown Anchorage. I couldn't help but buy a couple of jars of this wonderful stuff! The 2 that hubby and I chose were:

Old 55 Pale Ale with Roasted Garlic

and

Nanook Blue (which has blueberry in it...I know it sounds weird but it is good!)


I just baked some chicken with the Old 55 Pale Ale moosetard and I couldn't believe how yummy it was! I can't wait to use this stuff on pork roast too!

If you want to check out the website click here

I promise you won't be disappointed!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome