TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Let it Snow! (honestly, no)
Monday, December 1, 2008 @ 2:14 AM

So miss Domestic Goddess got stuck in the snow(twice)today. How fun...but at least I had some really nice guys help me out while I was feeling like an idiot because I'm from Illinois and I should know better. Oh well, things happen. I'm going to post up some pictures later of our snow and how much the kids love to play in it!

Hope your weekend was a good one!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome