TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

When I'm upset
Thursday, October 9, 2008 @ 6:40 PM

So I got hooked on this one blogger, Mama's Losin' It thanks to my friend Ashley's blog.

Miss Mama's Losin' It wants us to choose from some topics so I decided to choose when I'm upset, so here goes:

When I am upset I clean. I don't mean "Oh I'm so mad I'm going to do the laundry" clean, I mean, GET OUT OF MY WAY MOMMA IS ON A CLEANING STREAK kinda clean. Not only does the laundry get done, rooms are spotless, bathrooms are shiny, and the kitchen looks like a kitchen and not like a 30 and 3 year old have been in it trying to concoct up something that considers a meal. When I was childless my house was clean constantly and not because my husband drove me nuts 99.9 percent of the time it was that I lived with a woman who had (still has) a case of OCD. She rubbed off on me so if I have something on my mind, if someone pissed me off, or if I just am bored, I'm off cleaning something. Don't get me wrong, I still have clutter but not too much that I can't concentrate (not much to say about my computer desk however).

I really wanted to write about my holiday memories but it would have been a bit similar to Ashley's because we are both not only army wives but army brats as well and since I had been already yelled at and accused for "copying" someone's blog post (oh yeah and I was deleted off of her myspace, boohoo) I decided to write this one instead.

Til next time!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome