TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Well, we tried!
Thursday, October 9, 2008 @ 6:11 PM


So I bought this Haunted Gingerbread house to put together for Halloween, I thought, "Hey, get some friends together and their kids and have some fun!" Well, I think the kids had more fun than my friend Liz and I trying to make sure the darn thing was staying together with the frosting "glue" The picture above is Liz's daughter eating the end results! Oh well!

I wonder how it will end up when we do the Christmas house! haha
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome