TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Site that sells inexpensive eyeglasses
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 @ 2:11 AM

Anyone who is blind like me who needs glasses can fully understand that finding inexpensive eyewear is important. When I checked out this site I was amazed at the prices. Where else can you find complete single vision eyeglasses starting at $8.00??

Definitely not at Lenscrafters that's for sure!

What if I could get quality eyeglasses on the cheap? Who would you I them for?
Are two questions asked. My answer to them are:

I could save money on frames and lenses!

I would buy them for myself and my husband who is more blind than me! (I guess if our two children have our "great" eyesight we'll save money using this website!

Also as I was checking out the website I noticed that If I broke my frame, I can reorder a replacement frame directly from the website, if it’s still available in the inventory. AND if I lost a nosepad or have loose or missing screws, they supply those in reasonable quantity on a continuing basis, without charge, as well as a tool to facilitate their replacement! How great is that?!?

The ordering cart looks very simple and easy to use and I have any questions I can call or e-mail them.

I hope you check out this site, I think I may use them for my eyeglass company in the future!

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome