TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Tuesday Toot
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 @ 4:41 PM



For my Tuesday Toot I decided to get up and get ready for PWOC which is Praying women of the chapel. I really enjoyed it and I'm really glad I went. The women there are super nice and are very welcoming. They have childcare so I got to get away from the kids for a couple hours. I'm beginning to become more spiritual and I need that in this crazy negative life. I plan on becoming more involved in the future also.
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome