TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

The weekly featured blogger
Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 4:16 PM


This one is dedicated to my good friend Tina. She has been a great friend of mine for...well..ever! We grew up in the same small town and has still been my friend when my dad joined the army and moved us everywhere. I finally got to move back home to graduate with the same classmates I had in Kindergarten. Her blogs are a favorite of mine not only because they are erotica but she pulls you in the story as if you are the one getting pleasured. Her stories are so great and unique and her latest post of "A Soldier in Uniform" is one of my favorites....although I love them all.


If you want to check out her blog on myspace this is her link. I think I'm going to try to get her to blog on a real blogger soon so that way she can generate more traffic!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome