TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Summer in Alaska
Monday, June 9, 2008 @ 3:25 AM


Ah yes, the summer is upon us again in Alaska and what fun it is. It doesn't get hot nor humid which is a plus but when it looks like this picture you won't cringe unless of course you know what time it is.

12:15 a.m.

I'm sure its unbelievable for the ones who have lived in the lower 48 and never traveled too north but yep, this is what it looks like and will stay this way pretty much all summer (and night) long.
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome