TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Subtle? Not exactly
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @ 6:57 PM

Ya know I get assumed of a lot of things, being crazy (and not in a good way) being passive/aggressive, the list goes on but one thing I lack in is the subtle department. I am more of a "you are just a bitch" outspoken, non-subtle lady. I lack in a bit of tact and it can hurt more than anything because its just the way I grew up.




I am not going to sit and "gloat" unless I say this: "Haha, you are a dumbass because you got kicked off a site"

That my dear is not subtle, in other words....not me.

This is what dictionary.com had to say on the meaning of the word.

adj. sub┬Ětler, sub┬Ětlest

1.
1. So slight as to be difficult to detect or describe; elusive: a subtle smile.
2. Difficult to understand; abstruse: an argument whose subtle point was lost on her opponent.
3. Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever.
4. Crafty or sly; devious.
5. Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way; insidious: a subtle poison.
2. Able to make fine distinctions: a subtle mind.
3.
1. Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever.
2. Crafty or sly; devious.
3. Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way; insidious: a subtle poison.


Now, unless you know me in real life, you have no idea what kind of person I am. I am very sweet but I can also be your worst enemy. I stand up for what I believe and sometimes I get what I want. I get talked about by people but I try not to let it get to me, I try and make light of the situation by making fun of the person trying to offend me.



If you know me REAL well, you also know I have a sensitive side. I do get my feelings hurt and do show them. When I show them people look at it like I'm being an oversensitive whack job. If thats what it takes for me to get you to understand my position so be it. I can't change your views of me and I can't make you like me.

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome