TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Foot in mouth disease
Wednesday, June 4, 2008 @ 3:03 AM


I am sure we all suffer from it.


Me? Well, I could probably be a poster child for it. I am too blunt for my own good. I don't know how I have survived being an army wife for 7 years now without having almost the entire military spouse population thinking I'm a raging overopinionated bitch. Sure, I have my days, we all do. As I was waiting for my computer to load up Entrecard members pages to drop on I was thinking about everything I was going to say and I got frustrated because I wanted to write another post so I'm using hubby's computer til mine decides to load. I'm irritated and I really shouldn't be but since I really love(d) a certain person's blog I can't fathom to go back to it again since I felt very disappointed in them. I want to tell them how I feel but since a) we aren't friends and b) I really don't feel like creating an unnecessary war about something so horrendously stupid, I will just post a blog to help me deal with my feelings. I'm not going on about them or what they said to make me upset but I will say this, I am a pisces so things get to me even if they aren't really worth getting upset about, this has gone on since I was little. I try very hard to not let things get to me but they do and when they do I get the infamous "foot and mouth disease" and tell them exactly what I think. This time I'm just going to let them act like a fool and maybe someone will step up and say "Hey, that was a little harsh don't ya think?" I know I would have said it but I'm not. I think I'm just going to start lurking in forums and not really posting a whole lot.


But yeah, I just let things get to me too much and I really need to stop doing that.
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome