TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Are you really qualified enough to say hooah?
Thursday, June 26, 2008 @ 7:47 PM

Hooah.

I hate the word. I grew up with it since my dad joined the army when I was 8. Its even worse when the wives, especially the NEW wives use it. They torment me and yell it like they are allowed to.

Wives on myspace drive me nuts with this crap:





Excuse me, your soldier does what? Do any of these wives understand the meaning of this word?



It means "I understand" or "yes". Seriously, can't we just be old fashioned and just scream and moan as we are climaxing or do we need to scream hooah because our husband is in the military? Sorry, but I'm a screamer and I think that if I honestly screamed hooah I think the sex session would be over. For a long time.


I can go on and on how I hate this word and I think I just started hating it a couple years ago when the new wives thought it was "cute". Yeah, cute. Almost as cute as this:
*disclaimer*I do like these tag makers just some of their tags are just cutesy and make me wanna puke.


Ok, off the subject since I saw this one earlier:








I am sorry but if you miss your husband for one night there is something seriously wrong with you and you don't need to be married to a soldier. You need to suck it up and get a hobby. Don't get me wrong I love these tag makers but whoever wanted them to make this seriously has seperation issues. What would happen if this person's husband left for Iraq for 12 months?

So there is my rant for the week.

Questions? Comments? Rants?

Bring it on babes!




back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome