TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

U-Haul update
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 @ 7:47 PM

So I get a call from the lady who said I couldn't work....actually a voice message because I missed the call. She said that she felt bad that she couldn't hire me so she talked to payroll and they said that I can be hired for 7.15 an hour (YES!) I called back and they kept transferring me to different people because the lady that I was originally supposed to talk to wasn't at her desk. I hung up and now just waiting for her to call me. So I'm happy(for now). We'll see what other kinds of obstacles I am going to face when it comes to this job later on.

So cross your fingers for me and hopefully I can start working really soon!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome