TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

What I promised
Sunday, May 4, 2008 @ 12:05 AM


In a previous post I was going to show you what it looked like in the evening in Alaska in the summertime so here it is.
I am going to post pics when it gets to be July and its daylight at midnight. You'll be amazed! I am going to make some blackout curtains soon so we all can sleep better!


back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome