TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Now is the time
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 @ 9:06 PM

To feel better and quit smoking! I had been smoking since I was 16. I had quit cold turkey with both pregnancies and just recently started up again. My excuse was a two year old and a 10 month old who is teething. Now trying to get hubby to quit is another story...

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome