TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Mommyfest Blog Party
Monday, May 12, 2008 @ 11:38 AM

I love this idea because it gives bloggers a chance to be seen! I haven't had a chance to actually get involved with the contests but even though, I still can read other blogs and get some great ideas to write for my own!

Let me give you a brief description of myself:

My name is Crista, I am a 28 year old army wife and mommy of 2 kids, 2 and 10 months. We currently reside in Alaska dreading the summer months due to lack of darkness! I love to cook (I'm going to college for culinary), scrapbook, blog, and entertain. I have lived all over the place due to being an army brat, now wife and have met great people and saw interesting things. I love meeting new people too!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome