TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

3X Thursday
Thursday, May 8, 2008 @ 3:02 PM



I found this from a blogger because I love doing daily themes each day (when I actually get a chance to do them). These are the questions I'm supposed to answer:

1. What plans do you have for the upcoming weekend?

Well, since we finally got our stimulus check we might go and do some things with the kids, just need to find something!

2. Do you have any major plans for the summer?

Well, my mom has been wanting us to go to Illinois with them so the relatives can see miss Lila. The only people from my family that has actually seen her in person was my mom and dad so by the time anyone gets to see her she will be 1. I'm not a very good flyer since getting panic attacks at the age of 18, anything, even driving makes my anxiety go crazy. I need to find something that will get rid of it permanently.


3. If money was no object, is there would something you'd like to do/somewhere you'd like to go/etc? If so, what is it? If not, are you happy with the way things are?

I would really like to get the hell out of here. I feel like I'm on another continent! I would love to visit the countries that I didn't have a chance to see when I lived in Germany. I keep having repeat dreams about visiting England for some reason so maybe I'll get to go there one day that would be cool...you know this girl is a softy for guys with British accents!hehe

I hope you enjoyed my Thursday blog and I hope you come back again to check out the rants and raves of yours truly! :)

Crista

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome