TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Pay Per Post
Tuesday, April 8, 2008 @ 12:21 PM

get paid to blog

I finally got approved so I'm excited! I hope to make some extra cash so I can pay some bills and maybe buy something for myself for once! I stumbled across this site when I was looking to make some extra money and since I love to blog I thought "Hey, I will give it a try!". I was denied a couple times because I didn't have enough posts but now since I pretty much blog a couple times a week they finally approved me! I hope to make some new friends because I love to read new blogs and I get some really good ideas from reading other's blogs as well.

What I saw that I love about pay per post is that there are so many opportunities to talk about different topics. The prices the advertisers pay are very generous and I can't wait until I can make some decent money. I know that I'm still an amature at blogging but I am still learning and discovering new and exciting ways to make my blog exciting for my readers. I hope that I get more readers and using pay per post I am expecting quite a few! So read some older posts and see if they are to your liking!
get paid to blog

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome