TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

My Monday afternoon downtime
Monday, April 7, 2008 @ 8:39 PM

I listen to Army Wife Talk Radio on Mondays at 4 p.m. Alaska time which is 8 p.m. Eastern time. I try to listen to it when I get the chance and I encourage all army wives to listen also! Tara Crooks is a great speaker and sounds very caring and supportive of the military and spouses since she is an army wife herself! Tonight she was giving out prizes and I won a couple so I can't wait to get them! Tune in on Mondays and check it out and talk to the listeners on the chatroom and listen at the same time! I also have the radio embedded on the right side of the blog as well.
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome