TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

It feels really good to do this
Thursday, April 3, 2008 @ 2:47 AM

I regularly check out Rocky's blog (the feeds are on the right hand side labeled muthahood ain't for sissies) and her newest one on cafemom opened my eyes. It talked of women in the Congo being raped by the soldiers that are supposed to be protecting them. I was reading in horror of the brutal rape and beatings of women, young and old and my heart went out to them. I felt that I needed to do something then sit here and mourn for them. I took my credit card out and filled out the information needed. I am excited to see who my sister is and hoping that I can help her in any way I can.

If you would like more information on helping the women in these countries check out this website.
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome