TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

10 on Tuesday
Tuesday, April 22, 2008 @ 2:29 AM

This is the daily meme from yano

10 Things I love about my life
1. My babies. They are what keeps me acting more of my shoe size than my age!
2. My husband. Who else can deal with my weirdness?
3. My family. They are what makes me...me!
4. My friends. They love me for who I am
5. I hate to say it but the military. If it wasn't for my dad joining when I was 8 I would still be stuck in my little farming community and would have never got to experience life!
6. Being able to go to college for free thanks to financial aid. I can't wait to graduate college!
7. Staying home and watching my kids grow up. I hate not working outside the home but I love watching my kids and making memories with them
8. Being spoiled. I have more than I could ever ask for
9. watching people enjoying my cooking. I hope to one day own a restaurant
10. enjoying life to its fullest! Even though I lived in Germany I didn't have a chance to visit Italy or England and I would like to visit to see some beautiful countryside...okay...and the men! (Just because I'm married doesn't mean I can't look!hehe)

So that is my 10 on Tuesday! Thanks for reading!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome